SERVICE TO OTHER PUBLIC BODIES
TV and Radio interviews, including: BBC, WCBS, WRNJ, WCTC, WNBC, WBBC, WABC, WILM, WHWH, WJDM, WNNJ, Voice of America, Radio 24-Hour (LA); Radio France International Radio Liberty. Channel 13 News Hour, CNN, C-Span, Channel 9, Channel 5, Channel 13, New Jersey Networks, Channel 12, Public Channel for Rutgers Forum, CNBC “McLaughlin” Show), BBC, CBS, Front Line Magazine, ABC, CCTV, RT, Aljazeera, PBS, Bloomberg, and Fox News. UPI, Reuters, AP. WNNJ Radio, Persian Gulf War, 1, Rutgers Forum TV Show, New York Board of Rabbis TV Show, Consumer News & Business Channel Middle East Crisis Show,
Newspapers and Journals, including: quoted in New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Detroit Free Press, Op Ed in Philadelphia Inquirer, New York Times and Eastern Times, interviewed by Barron’s, Urban Edge (World Bank), World Bank Watch, Star Ledger, Home News, News Tribune, Asbury Park Press, Daily Targum, Hudson Report, Daily record, Trenton Times, Iran Times International, Daricheh Magazine, Abadi Journal, Hamshahri Newspaper (Tehran), Jame’h Salem Magazine, Iran-e Farda Magazine, Energy Campus, Jerusalem Post, Common Purpose, Iran Brief, Keyhan newspaper, Iran Newspaper, Asr-e Maa, Jewish Week, Eastern Times, Maareef (Largest Israeli newspaper).
1. Member, Iran Working Policy group: The Atlantic Council, Washington, DC.
2. Government of Sharjah: Vision Planning and National Spatial Development Planning.
3. Government of Haiti; National Spatial Development Planning.
4. American Iranian Council, Founder and President.
5. Law offices of Goodman, Lister & Peters (Detroit).
6. Law Offices of Steptoe and Johnson.
7. Center for Scientific Research and Middle East Strategic Studies, Tehran, Iran.
8. Law Offices of Kramer, Levin, Naftalis (New York City).
9. United Nations Development Program, Long-term Advisory Position with the Ministry of National Development in Mongolia and other projects.
10. Regional Conflict Panel, American Friends Service Committee.
11. The Agha Khan Foundation.
12. The World Bank, Washington D.C.; on Various Third World Development Issues. United Nation Development Programs, New York and Nairobi; On Various Urban and Regional Development Issues, and Disaster Management.
13. Plan and Budget Organization, Organization for administrative and Employment. Affairs, Office for the President, and the Housing Foundation, Government of Iran, Tehran: on Regional Planning and Development.
14. Green International, Inc.: on Jesta Regional Planning Project in Saudi Arabia.
15. Referee, for tenure and promotion of many faculty members in various universities.
16. Center for Scientific Research and Middle East Strategic Studies, Tehran, Iran.
17. The Agha Khan Trust for Culture, and the Aga Khan Foundation, London and Geneva: On Disaster Management and Development.
18. Plan and Budget Organization, Organization for Administrative and Employment Affairs, Office of the Housing Foundation, Government of Iran, Tehran: On Regional Planning and Development.
19. National Organization for Sugar Beet Plantation and Factories, Government of Turkey, Ankara and Istanbul: On Turkey’s Experience with Sugar Industries.
20. Elliott Advisers Limited.
21. GLC Management Group.
22. Berliner & Rowe Law Offices.
23. Maxus Energy Corporation.
24. Chevron Company.
25. Willamette Management Associates.